Annexure - A
- Please inspect vehicle prior to leaving the depot for any damage NOT noted on the “Vehicle Rental Agreement - Vehicle Report”.
If you notice additional damage, return with your agreement so that it can be updated. Should staff, on return of the vehicle,
find any new damage, the hirer will be charged regardless of fault.
- For all hires we must have details of a Visa or MasterCard type credit card (Not a Debit card) to confirm booking. The rental agreement and Annexure ‘A’ must be signed and sent back prior to the date of hire to guarantee secure of booking.
- All fuel and kilometre usage begins and finishes at our Derby depot. This includes all kms used in vehicle airport transfers, deliveries and recoveries.
- All vehicles should be returned with full fuel tanks. If a returned vehicle requires filling, a $22.00 refuelling fee plus the cost of the fuel will be charged to the hirer, unless dropped off at the airport.
- For Transfers to Curtin airport there will be a fee of $55 each way and for the Local Derby airport a fee of $22 each way.
- NO SMOKING in this vehicle. Cleaning fees will apply.
- Please use air-conditioning. Do not drive with windows down as vehicle fills with red dust. When using air-conditioning please have the vent control on recycle.
- Daily hire rate includes insurance with an excess of $3,500 for 2WD and an excess of $5,500 for 4WD. The excess can be reduced for 2WD’s ONLYto $1,500 at an additional cost of $33/day. Please note waiver reduction insurance is only valid in daylight hours.
- When driving on dusty unsealed roads turn on headlights and be cautious overtaking, as other vehicles can be very hard to see.
- There is NO insurance on ungazetted roads. N.B. 2WD vehicles are NOT permitted on unsealed roads.
- 4WD vehicles are NOT to be used for launching boats or to be driven on beaches, through saltwater,nor in any corrosive area.
- 4WD and free wheel hubs should only be engaged on slippery or boggy surfaces (when front and rear axles can turn independently as needed to avoid wind up) driving on gravel roads or hard surfaces for prolonged time will cause oil leaks, drive line wear or failures which the hirer will be liable for. Please ask our rep to clarify if needed.
- 4WD vehicles may be driven through fresh water to a depth not exceeding axle height, however any rectification work due to water damage or ingress to driveline will be charged to the hirer.
- Do not park under trees as some local species produce sap that can damage paintwork.
- Windscreen damage is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Tyre damage is the responsibility of the hirer and in the event a tyre needs replacing a tyre of similar type and condition will be used.
- Animals are NOT permitted in any vehicle.
- The final inspection will be carried out at the completion of the hire and after the vehicle has been cleaned. Depending on workloads this inspection may not be carried out immediately.
- N.B. In the event that a booked hire is shortened a fee may apply.